Wana be Verified
Badges on Wana
Verified badges help people more easily find the power users, Wana ambassadors, and brands they want to follow. Learn more:
What is a verified badge on Wana?
A verified badge is a blue check that appears next to a Wana account's name on the user’s profile. It means Wana has confirmed that an account belongs to a Wana employee, authenticated user, Wana Ambassador, or brands.
How do I request a verified badge for my Wana profile?
The Wana Community team will reach out to users that have exemplified the Wana Values and made significant contributions to help build a better Wana. You can also be nominated by another verified user.
What are the requirements to apply for a verified badge on Wana?
We look at a number of factors when evaluating Wana accounts to determine if they're “blue check” candidate:
In addition to following Wana’s community guidelines, your account also needs to be:
- Authentic: Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity. Wana will ask you for photo identification in order to verify your identity.
- Unique: Your account must be the unique presence of the person or business it represents. Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts.
- Complete: Your account must have a bio, profile photo and at least one post. Your profile can't contain "add me" links to other social media services.
Keep in mind that if you provide false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.
What happens after I apply for my verified badge on Wana?
Once we review your request, you'll receive a notification letting you know if your account has been verified or not. If your request is denied, you can submit a new request after 30 days.
Keep in mind that Wana can remove verified badges at any time, and may take away your badge or disable your account if you:
- Advertise, transfer or sell your verified badge.
- Use your profile picture, bio or name section to promote other services.
- Attempt to verify your account through a third party.