5 Ways to Detect Mold
Afraid you might have mold in your home and that it's compromising your health? Join Wana and Joe Reiss to learn easy ways to detect whether you have mold in your home.
1. Assess where the source is.
2. Determine which course of action is suitable for you.
3. Understand local and state guidelines.
4. Check under your toilet tank for microbial activity.
5. Check where the ventilation system is located and look at all of the system components.
“If you notice any suspicious colonizing patterns or discoloration growth on the interior components as well there could be a good chance that you have mold spores in your ambient airflow, which could possibly be facilitated in your ventilation system. Further evaluation would then need to be considered.”- Joseph Reiss, Air Quality Expert
What is Wana?
Wana: We Are Not Alone is the community for chronic conditions – an app enabling people with chronic and invisible conditions to connect and share information. Our mission is to destigmatize chronic illness and provide you with the support you need on your healing journey. Download the app here.
Wana does not directly support any claims made within this content. These are the views of the individual/organization represented.