Have you ever been reading a recipe or a set of simple directions and just thought, wait…huh? Or had to reread a work email approximately 5 times to figure out what the heck it’s saying? First of all, you are definitely not alone. Confusion is a state in which you feel disoriented and can’t think as clearly or quickly as you usually do. It’s more common in older adults, but can come on suddenly when bacteria and biotoxins have invaded your system, as with Lyme, a biotoxin illness like mold illness, or other chronic conditions. Addressing the root cause of your confusion may help alleviate this symptom, but you can also punch back by making sure you keep stress at bay, stay hydrated, and get plenty of sleep. (We know, easier said than done—but it really does make a big difference.) Treatments like burbur or pinella, aka anise star (both favorites of Lymies), or biotoxin binders can also help clear your head.
Recent posts about Confusion
I've been debating weather I should tell my parents about my long distance boyfriend I really want to but I also know my parents are gonna freak out/overreact about it my parents are overprotective of me they'd flip if they knew I met someone online but let's be honest it's the only way I was going to meet someone should I tell them ? or no?
I have a big dilemma. I recently began working as a classroom aide at a kindergarten that is all virtual and the two teachers don’t even need an aid because they are still learning how to use the virtual stuff and don’t know how to include me. I do practically nothing every day. The vice principal said that I should talk with my agency about finding a new assignment. But I signed a contract and I don’t know. what should I do?
should I be worried if someone's social media account randomly doesn't have any post? but did earlier sorry I know this is meant for medical stuff but I'm really confused rn
hey yall I got outta the emergency room yesterday funn I did too many drugs and scared myself f I still feel terrible every thing feels so pointless I can't think clearly and my heart and lungs hurt so does my head I'm home now just tired the usual ringing has gotten louder and there's more banging it's everything but way worse than it was I hope I live ouch it hurts so bad I'm so confused I'ma go sleep I hope I live if not then it isz was it isz
I don't know if this app works or not .. but I'm looking for a friend. I have severe anxiety and traumatic stress disorder so I can get confused and want to push people away. But I really want to work on my social skills and make lifelong friends. If anyone cares to message me that would be cool. 🤞🏽
- University of Michigan Medicine. Confusion, Memory Loss, and Altered Alertness. University of Michigan Medicine. Confusion, Memory Loss, and Altered Alertness.
- MedlinePlus. Confusion. MedlinePlus. Confusion.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology. Mental Confusion or Delirium. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Mental Confusion or Delirium.
- Journal of Palliative Medicine. Clarifying Delirium Management: Practical, Evidenced-Based, Expert Recommendations for Clinical Practice. Journal of Palliative Medicine. Clarifying Delirium Management: Practical, Evidenced-Based, Expert Recommendations for Clinical Practice.
- Toxicol Ind Health. Neurologic and neuropsychiatric syndrome features of mold and mycotoxin exposure. Toxicol Ind Health. Neurologic and neuropsychiatric syndrome features of mold and mycotoxin exposure.