Bentonite clay, or Montmorillonite clay, is best known for being a mineral-rich detoxifier. In fact, medicinally speaking, this is generally what we think of when clay comes to mind. Just consider all the posts on Instagram about healing clay masks, many of which promise that clay can detoxify and purify your body from head to toe. (More on that in just a moment.) An accessible natural remedy, Bentonite clay has been used for hundreds of years (long before #inspo was a thing!), both on the skin and internally. Some people rely on it to provide relief from allergic reactions, heal skin lesions, treat diarrhea, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and for its antibacterial benefits. Those in the invisible illness community turn to this remedy for its ability to bind to toxins such as mold or heavy metals. It has even been shown to kill MRSA, bacteria that are super resistant to antibiotics!
Videos about Bentonite clay
Books about Bentonite clay
Living Clay Nature's Own Miracle Cure
What if there was a natural substance to be found on our planet that really would fix what ails you and not harm what's not broken? In this book, Mother Nature reveals her own secret miracles for healthy living. You'll discover not only the history of healing clay, but also instructions on using clay for optimal health and beauty today. If you're ready to place your trust in Mother Earth, instead of the pharmaceutical Industry, then this book, and the fountain of knowledge within its pages, is exactly what you are seeking. Discover why natural Calcium Bentonite Clay is the premier healing clay, and why you should settle for nothing less.
Calcium Bentonite Clay: Natures Pathway to Healing Balance, Detox, Stimulate, Alkalize
Calcium Bentonite Clay: Nature's Pathway to Healing What if there was an all natural substance to be found on our planet that would fix what ails you and not harm what's not broken? Would you be interested? You bet your sweet vitamins you would! This age old, natural curative solution is waiting for you. Welcome to the world of Calcium Bentonite Clay. "Eat clay? You've got to be kidding!" is the first sentence in Perry A~'s book. The last sentence is "Now, go eat some clay!" Between the pages of the book, you will be convinced that it is time to go "eat some clay." Perry A~ astounds and captivates readers while introducing them to intriguing pathways to healing by drinking and topically using Calcium Bentonite Clay. Her study of Bentonite Clays since the early 1990s — coupled with a background in chemistry, biology and veterinary science — contributes to her knowledge base for understanding the intricate workings of clays. She is gifted at simplifying complicated chemistry, giving readers easy insights in understanding how Calcium Bentonite Clay works to support the body into returning to its natural state of well-being. If you care about your health, this book and the fountain of knowledge between its pages are what you are seeking.
Podcasts about Bentonite clay
The Cabral Concept: Mold Collection, Berkey Filter, Ayurvedic Encyclopedia, Bentonite Clay
It's the end of the week and that means I'm back with the #FridayReview and the best from the past few days in my practice! This week I'm highlighting a popular product that allows you to easily test for toxic (invisible) mold spores right in your home or office... Next up, I want to share with you the most powerful at home countertop #waterfilter you could ever own... Plus, by popular demand I can't wait to review one of my favorite "more advanced" Ayurvedic books to learn more about this ancient wisdom... And last, but never least, we have our super nutrient of the week that's been used for thousands of years to help "grab onto" and eliminate toxins from the skin and intestinal tract...
Wellness Radio with Dr. J: The Power of Bentonite Clay for Health
What is Bentonite Clay? How can it help me both topically and internally to shift my toxin level in my body? What is this about magnetic clay? Can something so simple as a clay powder change my entire thoughts about immune protection, bacterial fighting and skin health? Clay has been used in traditional healing professions for centuries, so why have we not heard about it? Darryl Bosshardt is the spokesperson for Redmond Trading Company which is the manufacturer and distributor of Redmond Clay Powder.
- Medicine (Baltimore). Effect of Montmorillonite powder on intestinal mucosal barrier in children with abdominal Henoch-Schonlein purpura: a randomized controlled study. Medicine (Baltimore). Effect of Montmorillonite powder on intestinal mucosal barrier in children with abdominal Henoch-Schonlein purpura: a randomized controlled study.
- Iran J Public Health. Bentonite clay as a natural remedy: a brief review. Iran J Public Health. Bentonite clay as a natural remedy: a brief review.
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. “Detoxes” and “Cleanses”. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. “Detoxes” and “Cleanses”.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. Effects of montmorillonite on alleviating dietary Cd-induced oxidative damage in carp (Carassius auratus). Biol Trace Elem Res. Effects of montmorillonite on alleviating dietary Cd-induced oxidative damage in carp (Carassius auratus).
- Biol Trace Elem Res. Effect of montmorillonite superfine composite on growth performance and tissue lead level in pigs. Biol Trace Elem Res. Effect of montmorillonite superfine composite on growth performance and tissue lead level in pigs.