Mimosa pudica, often called the “sensitive plant,” is known for its ability to respond to touch. (It’s pretty wild—we highly recommend watching a YouTube video to see the plant in action!) But as compelling as that makes the plant itself, natural health experts are even more excited about its use as a tonic and remedy. All parts of the mimosa pudica plant have potential medicinal value. The roots are rich in flavonoids, alkaloids, amino acids, tannins, and other beneficial compounds. The leaves contain terpenoids, quinines, phenols, saponins, and more. The bark…well, let’s just say it has lots of good stuff too. (Don't worry, no one is going to quiz you on this list!) All you really need to remember is that mimosa pudica is considered a high-value treatment, used topically and as a supplement for everything from insomnia and depression to uterine bleeding and snake bites.
Recent posts about Mimosa pudica
wanafam, had to share! I’ve been eating pumpkin seeds to paralyze parasites, taking mimosa pudica to scrub them from gut, followed by coffee/water enema under doctor supervision. I saw hundreds of liver flukes come out. Of course my body couldn’t function properly with these foreign invaders!
Hey! Was wondering if anyone had a specific brand of Mimosa Pudica they liked and their experience for eliminating parasites? They have shown up on a bioressonance test of my friend and just curious if anyone has experience with this! Thanks ☺️
what parasite cleanse is the most gentle that you’ve tried? mimosa pudica? parapro? milk cleanse? asking for a friend who’s very sensitive to things like this😋😉🙊
Videos about Mimosa pudica
Podcasts about Mimosa pudica
Learn True Health: How To Detox the Brain, Liver, Gallbladder, Colon, Thyroid, Kidneys and Lymph System to Improve Immune Function, Remove Heavy Metals, Toxins and Parasites using Coffee Enemas, Iodine, Carbon, Herbs, Mimosa Pudica Seed, and Fulvic Acid, Dr. Jay Davidso
BioActive carbon has proven to help repair the body and restore it to optimal health. Recognizing the need to address different health issues, Microbe Formulas have produced natural supplements as a protocol for better health. The co-founder, Dr. Jay Davidson is a returning guest who has extensively shared ways on how to detox parasites in a previous episode. Mimosa Pudica Seed is one of the products under the Microbe Formulas label. Dr. Jay Davidson says it is the formula one, followed by the BioActive Carbon BioTox.
- Drugs.com. Mimosa. Drugs.com. Mimosa.
- Science Direct. Mimosa Pudica. Science Direct. Mimosa Pudica.
- Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety. Mimosa pudica L., a high-value medicinal plant as a source of bioactives for pharmaceuticals. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety. Mimosa pudica L., a high-value medicinal plant as a source of bioactives for pharmaceuticals.
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research. Pharmacology and traditional uses of Mimosa pudica. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research. Pharmacology and traditional uses of Mimosa pudica.
- Pharmacognosy Review. Mimosa pudica L. (Laajvanti): an overview. Pharmacognosy Review. Mimosa pudica L. (Laajvanti): an overview.