Oil of oregano
Most of us cook with oregano, and some infuse our olive oil with aromatic herbs (like oregano), but did you know that your favorite culinary herb is also a potent remedy? It's packed with antioxidants, and when concentrated into various medicinal forms (capsules, tinctures, hydrosols, essential oils, and more) has medicinal properties that many of us will find useful at some point in our health journey. We suspect this remedy is called "oil of oregano" to distinguish it from the fragrant, herb-infused cooking oil, but if you want to call it "oregano oil" you can!
Videos about Oil of oregano
The Miracle Healing of Oil of Oregano (The Best Home Remedies) - Dr. Alan Mandell D.C.
Books about Oil of oregano
Oregano Oil: A Better Health Guide to Essential Oregano Oil Benefits, Uses, and Recipes (Essential Oils, aromatherapy, alternative cures, holistic cures)
How Can Oregano Essential Oil Help You?! The Challenge: You've heard of this amazing essential oil, but you need more details and information How can Oil of Oregano help my internal health? What hair and skin benefits does Oregano Oil offer? How can I make my own, and how do I use Oregano Essential Oil? The Solution: Oregano essential oil works overtime to clean our insides of bacteria and gunk and is great for use on our outsides to take away acne, scarring, and other blemishes we typically want to hide. In this book, you will learn about some of the best benefits from using oregano oil, discover a recipe to make your own oil of oregano, and find out how this powerful oil can replace some of the bottles and droppers you currently have in your cabinet. You are about to embark on a journey and a path to healing that will cause you to save more money, feel better, and look better than you ever have before.
Oregano Essential Oil: Uses, Studies, Benefits, Applications & Recipes (Wellness Research Series Book 4)
Oregano, or Origanum compactum, has traditionally been used for cooking. Used for thousands of years, its medicinal properties push this oil beyond the mere seasoning of the odd dish. Oregano has incredible antioxidant, immune-boosting, and respiratory supportive properties. Main supportive properties of Oregano Essential Oil are: Antioxidant, Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergenic, Antiparasitic, Emmenagogue, Expectorant, Digestive. Common Medicinal Uses include: Protecting Against Destructive Organisms, Fighting the Common Cold, Providing Essential Nutrients, Fighting Off Infection, Combating Fungal & Bacterial Infections, Relieving Aches & Pains, Aiding in Digestion, Relieving Allergies, Aiding Menstruation & Menopause, Combating the Effects of Aging, Losing Weight. Pure Supportive Recipes for Oregano Essential Oil Included are: Athlete’s Foot, Body Warmth, Calluses, Candida, Canker Sores, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fungal Infections, Immune System (Stimulant), Inflammation, Intestinal Parasites, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus(MRSA), Muscle Aches, Nasal Polyp, Parasites, Plague, Pneumonia, Ringworm, Staph Infection, Vaginal Candida, Viral Infections, Warts, Whooping Cough. Blends Incuded are: Antibiotic, Bladder Infection, Candida Cleanse, Colds I, Colds II, Cracked Heels, Dysentery, Flu Season Support I, Flu Season Support II, Immune Booster, Liver Cleanse, Parasitic Infections, Sinuses, Staph Infection or MRSA, Stomach Ulcer, Urinary Tract Infection Oregano Essential Oil Studies Included are: Study 1 – Antifungal Properties Study 2 – Antimicrobial Activity Study 3 – Antibacterial Properties Study 4 – Anti-inflammatory Properties Study 5 – Antimalarial & Anticancer Study 6 – Antifungal Properties Study 7 – Food Preservation Study 8 – Insecticidal Learn exactly how you too can use Cardamom Essential Oil to benefit your life and wellness now. Includes bonus video webinar for using essential oils for emergency preparedness.
The Cure Is in the Cupboard: How to Use Oregano for Better Health (Revised Edition)
Oregano is a medicine chest in a bottle. You need to know how oregano oil can reverse numerous ailments, including: allergies, asthma, arthritis, colitis, congestion, candidiasis, canker sores, gum disease, eczema, psoriasis and more.
Podcasts about Oil of oregano
GI-HEALTH podcast: Essential herbs Oil of Oregano
In this episode I will tell you about another essential miracle supplement you need to know about. Oil of oregano is used to treatment of IBS and GERD as well as SIBO. Get your life back on the track. Everything you need to know is in this episode.
The Erin Chamerlik Show: Oil of Oregano - The Cure is In the Cupboard
Dr. Cass Ingram is a nutritional physician who has written over 20 books on natural healing. Today we will talk about the healing benefits of oregano and discuss Dr. Ingram's protocols using the herb and oil of oregano. The Get Better Wellness Radio Show with host, Erin Chamerlik, The Real Food Revivalist. This engaging and informative program teaches how Real Food is foundational for permanent weight loss, amazing energy, optimal health and reduced cravings.
Extreme Health Radio: Dr. Cass Ingram - Health Benefits Of Turmeric & The Power Of Oregano Oil To Improve Your Health
Dr. Cass Ingram joined us today to discuss his research on the health benefits of turmeric. We also talked about the power of oregano oil as a natural antibiotic.
Balanced Bites: Post-Birth Control Syndrome, Oregano Oil & Probiotics, & Cold Care Tips
TOPICS Dr. Jolene Brighten mini-segment - post-birth control syndrome [7:33] Oregano oil & probiotics [18:04] Treat yourself: a case of dark chocolate and soda flavored water [27:35]
- J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. Chemical Composition and antioxidant activities of essential oils from different parts of the oregano. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. Chemical Composition and antioxidant activities of essential oils from different parts of the oregano.
- Med Dosw Mikrobiol. The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- J Int Med Res. Effects of Origanum onites on endothelial function and serum biochemical markers in hyperlipidaemic patients. J Int Med Res. Effects of Origanum onites on endothelial function and serum biochemical markers in hyperlipidaemic patients.
- Can J Microbiol. In vitro activity of essential oils extracted from plants used as spices against fluconazole-resistant and fluconazole-susceptible Candida spp. Can J Microbiol. In vitro activity of essential oils extracted from plants used as spices against fluconazole-resistant and fluconazole-susceptible Candida spp.
- FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology. Antibacterial effect of oregano essential oil alone and in combination with antibiotics against extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology. Antibacterial effect of oregano essential oil alone and in combination with antibiotics against extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli.
- Phytother Res. Inhibition of enteric parasites by emulsified oil of oregano in vivo. Phytother Res. Inhibition of enteric parasites by emulsified oil of oregano in vivo.